Friday, April 11, 2008

Good News!

1) Jared called. Our stuff has cleared quarantine. Well, all except 3 pairs of shoes! I scrubbed Jared's grill, his mom washed all his army stuff, but we missed 3 pairs of shoes! Don't yet know which ones they are, but more than likely we will let them be destroyed ($50) rather than having them cleaned and shipped to us (over$250). Hopefully we will get out stuff end of next week???

2) I have been knitting some today! I actually started a new project. A sweater for a friend who is pregnant (well, the sweater will be for the baby!). All I have done so far is part of the gauge swatch, but that counts, right?



I am using Paton's Zhivago yarn... and boy is it soft. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Hey girl! I found a link to your blog from the SBC blog. Email me - windstorm6@aol.com - my mom and I are coming to Australia in late May for 3 weeks. We'll be in Melbourne for 4 nights (at the Georgian Court Guest House) from May 28 to June 1. Would love to meet you for dinner or something. Or, you're welcome to come sightsee with us for a day or whatever. Hope to talk to you soon!
Kim (Harden) Fella