One of my best friends in the whole world, Patti, gave birth to a precious little girl on August 19 - 5½ months after I arrived in Australia. I have seen pictures of Lilah, "talked" to her on the phone, and sent her hand knitted presents. I got to sing Happy Birthday to her today, over the phone - and was the first person to do so. :) I can't wait to actually meet her some day.
For her 1st Birthday I sent Lilah a couple of Aussie kids' books: Possum Magic, Koala Lou, Diary of a Wombat, and two Steve Parish board books. Plus, I knit her this hat:
Oh, my toe-up USA socks are coming along. I love the blue toes!
1 comment:
Hi Amy! Thanks for coming by my shop, and a BIG thanks for the very cute photo of the sunnyboy with your pooch! I love it!!
Cheers
Michelle
Post a Comment