Sunday, January 2, 2011

Getting Organized

In Australia I had a large linen closet to store my craft stuff. I attempted to organize it, but it didn't hold too long. The closet was too small for my things. Now that we are in Germany, I have a whole room - and a fairly large room at that. (Our house in Oz - 3 bedrooms; our house in Germany - 4 bedrooms + small office + "man cave".)

A few weeks ago a friend (hi, Denita!) came and help me unpack the craft room and sort things by craft (knitting/crochet, cross-stitch, quilting/sewing). I needed to buy some plastic storage bins to organize the yarn. Well, last night while hubby and father-in-law were watching football, my mother-in-law and I were organizing in the craft room. The three bins I bought were not enough. Today I went and bought three more. Let's see how many more I'll need...

No comments: