The "fun" part of the trip was having to change from the train to a bus at Heidelberg station and then ride the bus to Victoria Park station where we got on the train again, as they are working on the Clifton Hill bridge. (Then of course had to do the reverse on the way back...)
I am also knitting a Christmas gift for a friend and her daughter: turtles! A Sheldon for the little girl and a Tiny Turtle for my friend. I am not going to say her name here in case she reads it, but I am sure she will figure out who she is anyway... ;) I am using Shepherd's "Colour 4 Me" yarn, which I love. Such fun colour and since it's superwash it is great for toys as it can just be thrown in the wash.
Here's Sheldon, in progress: (I am still stitching his legs)
No comments:
Post a Comment