Okay, my first post on my new blog....
What to say..... Hmm.... I should be cleaning house (or at least vacuuming and folding laundry), but I don't really feel like it, so I am playing on the Internet. Sounds good to me!
Hopefully I will have some more interesting things to say as time goes by and move to Australia!
Jared just arrived there today. He called from Sydney airport while waiting on his plane to Canberra. He made it though immigration without too much touble, though luckily he had his civilian tourist passport with him, as him arriving on orders and a military ID card confuses the system. He said the immigration control people were nice, as long as you followed thier instruction. Apparantly a guy tried to cut in front of Jared and the Aussie Immigration guy yelled at the offender and told him to go to the end of the line. :) When loading Jared's heavy bags onto the bus to go to a different terminal the guy joked with Jared that he didn't need to bring bricks with him as there are plenty in Australia. :)
I can't wait to get down there. I am ready for a change of scenery. Not that Arizona isn't nice, but we've been here nearly 3 years and it's time to go... oh, the life of a Military Wife!
Now, back to laundry, vacuuming, etc.... more garage cleaning out tomorrow.
1 comment:
Hi Amy, I really hope you will like it here in Australia. It's a great place & I hope you make a lot of new friends. Bye Lynne from Queensland
Post a Comment