I had to call Dell, again. The box never showed up, so they are sending out yet another one. Fingers crossed that it will arrive tomorrow.
Another thing that has't arrived it my corrected "no-fee" passport. They issued it an endorsement saying I was a dependent of a member of the civilian component, whereas it should say dependent of a member of the military component. It should be back any time now.... I hope it gets back soon because on my tourist passport I can only stay 3 months!
Jared was albe to look at the house in Australia. Says it's a bit on the small side but it should be fine. Might have to put my double dresser in storage.... and maybe the one for the guest room. He's going to measure and see. At least will have a place to stay when we get there! He is also going to try to get a fridge and washer and dryer purchased and rent a table, chairs, couch, beds, etc for the couple of months we will be waiting on our stuff to get there. But he says the yard is nice and it's a great distance from work... won't even need to drive, only about a four minute walk!
We have 90% of the garage done and are starting to work on the other rooms. Most of the rooms are fine to go "as is", but the office needs to be sorted and a bit of stuff in our room.Mother-in-law is going to help with the office as soon as I eat some supper. PB&J sounds good.... :)
1 comment:
Hi Amy - you must really be getting excited about your move (or maybe you're too busy!!)!!
I hope you love it here, Australia's a pretty good place to live!
Lisa
Post a Comment