Okay, been on hold/transferred around on Dell's Customer Service for nearly an hour now.
Jared's laptop needs to go in for repairs. He called a week ago and they were to send us a box ship it to them. However, we have never received the box. I just got Jared's laptop today (he sent it from Georgia where he was TDY before going to Australia) but no box from Dell yet. I have been transferred to gazillion departments each telling me it was the wrong one....
Oh great, now they disconnected me. I got the recording of the lady saying "If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again...."
UGGH! Once we get it sent in, we will then have to change the return delivery address to my parents as they can only ship FedEx, so they cannot ship to an APO Address (since we will most likely be in Australia by then).....
Whew! Finally got connected to a very nice guy named Cesear who is having them send me a new box which I should get by tomorrow. All Hail Cesear!
In other news, Jared is leaving Canberra today for Melbourne. Russ, the UK exchange officer he will be working with, is going to pick him up from the airport. Jared will only have a week or so there before he, Russ, and Nathan (the Aussie officer of their 3 person teaching group) wil be going (back) to Sydney and Canberra on TDY. I guess they have arranged for Jared to go see a cricket match in Sydney as Russ told Jared he owes Nath $67 for tickets!
Got the laundry done.... garage is another matter. Both MIL and I are ill. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment